Kinergetics LLC is a Madison, WI (USA) based energy efficiency and engineering company with global experience including Canada, Mexico, South America and Europe. We have a reputation for providing informative energy efficiency investigations, innovative technologies, and cost effective methods to reduce cost through facility and process efficiency.
- Process and energy efficiency assessments on thermal and power systems
- Validation of energy efficiency project economics using Kinergetics’ own Energy Mapping and Project Validation™ (EM&PV) approach
- Heat recovery system design and engineering, including unique process and low temperature applications.
- Process energy efficiency optimization related to heating and cooling
- Process and facility energy balances to evaluate the capacity of existing utilities for growth
- Technical and economic evaluation of new energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies.
- Integration of new energy efficiency technologies into existing operations
Additional detail regarding specific applications can be found below. If you do not see what you need, call 608.442.1127 so we can discuss your specific needs.
- Electrical & Thermal Energy Efficiency Investigations
- Syrup Heating for Corn Oil Extraction
- Corn Syrup High Concentration
- Exhaust Heat Recovery
- Process and Wastewater Evaporation
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Energy and Process Metering and Testing
- Process Cooling System Optimization
- Strategic Process Optimization (SPO)
- Low Temperature Scrubber Heat Recovery
- Pseudo-Pinch Design
- Vent Steam Heat Recovery
More than 70% of Kinergetics’ work is repeat business, a testament to the quality of work and results we provide. Please call 608.442.1127 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your application.