Helping you save money, save energy and reduce waste.
A global company located in Madison WI.
An energy and process efficiency engineering firm with a reputation for providing informative energy efficiency investigations.
What we do:
- Detailed Energy Investigations: Identification of opportunities for power and thermal energy use reductions. Projects often yield annual savings of 10 to 20 times the fees incurred, and include capital and “low/no” cost opportunities.
- Process Heating, Energy & Waste Energy Recovery: Kinergetics heat transfer technology and design provide cost effective solutions for low (<100°F) and high (>300°F) temperature fouling prone exhaust and liquids.
- Process Cooling, Refrigeration, Fans & Pumps: Kinergetics has extensive experience with process cooling, refrigeration, cooling towers, fans and pumps. This includes efficiency, selection, field testing, design and verification of performance requirements.
- Design, Engineering & Debottlenecking: Experience with design, troubleshooting, and the efficiency of thermal and mechanical vapor recompression, waste heat and multi-effect evaporators, cooling towers, fans, pumps, chillers ( up to 5,000 HP), and oxidizer fans.
- Water/Wastewater Reduction: Wastewater reduction and water recovery for cost reduction and resource conservation. Systems can be waste energy driven in certain applications.
- Combined heat and Power (CHP): Kinergetics developed a more cost effective approach to CHP with reciprocating engines, and uses its expertise with heat recovery and plant heat integration to help design economically viable CHP systems to reduce facility energy costs.
- Ace Ethanol LLC
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Ball Corporation
- Didion Ethanol
- Domtar Paper
- Energy Center of Wisconsin
- Franklin Energy
- Johnsonville Sausage
- Green Plains Renewable Energy
- Kohler Company
- Kraft Foods North America
- Land O’Lakes
- Pacific Ethanol
- PQ Corporation
- United States Department of Energy
- Utica Energy
- Vantage Oleochemicals
- Varroc Lighting Systems